Article Submission - 45º Meeting of the Brazilian Econometric Society
The 45th Meeting of the Brazilian Econometric Society will take place in Rio de Janeiro-RJ, from December 12 to 15, 2023.
We welcome submissions in the following areas:
- Applied Microeconomics;
- Finance; and;
- Economic Theory.
We accept submissions in English or Portuguese. Papers must be submitted electronically in a single PDF file. Submitted papers must be unpublished and cannot be submitted to the 51st ANPEC meeting. Only one submission per person is allowed, but an author can be a co-author in more than one paper.
Authors must specify the area of their submission during the submission stage. Authors can declare whether they wish to have their paper considered for publication in the Brazilian Review of Econometrics.
Online submissions open on June 1st and close on July 27th. Any author submitting a paper must be an associate of the Brazilian Econometric Society at the time of submission.
- Students: 120.00 BRL *(Undergraduate, Masters’ or Ph.D.)
- Professionals: 200.00 BRL
*We require proof of enrollment in an accredited undergraduate or academic (stricto sensu) graduate program.
- Flávia Chein (UFJF)
- Ricardo Freguglia (UFJF)
- Bruno Ferman (FGV EESP)
- Cristine C. X. Pinto (Insper)
- Lucas Maestri (FGV EPGE)
- Paulo Vaz (PIMES-UFPE)
- Flávia Chein (President)
- Ricardo Freguglia (Vice-President)
- David Kohn (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile)
- Marcelo Rodrigues dos Santos (Insper)
- Marcos Sonnervig (New York University)
- Omer Ozak (Southern Methodist University)
- Pierlucca Pannella (FGV EESP)
- Rodolfo Rigato (Harvard University)
- Tomás Martinez (UnB)
- Enlinson Mattos (FGV EESP)
- Lucas Finamor (Yale University)
- Luiz Felipe Fontes (J-PAL)
- Mounu Prem (EIEF)
- Pedro Pires (University of California, Berkeley)
- Priscila Oliveira (University of California, Berkeley)
- Ricardo Politi (UFABC)
- Sérgio Naruhiko Sakurai (FEA-USP/RP)
- Vladimir Ponczek (FGV EESP)
- Carolina Caetano (University of Georgia)
- Gustavo Freire (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Otávio Bartalotti (Monash University em Melbourne)
- Gustavo Araujo (BCB e FGV-EPGE)
- Klenio Barbosa (SKEMA Business School)
- Marcelo Rezende (Federal Reserve Board)
- Sergio Holanda (Monash University)
- Henrique Roscoe de Oliveira (FGV EESP)
- João Thereze (Princeton University)
- Rafael Coutinho (UFPE)
- Timo Hiller (PUC-Rio)
If you have already made the payment, click here to submit your article.
Otherwise, use the form below to make the payment and attach your proof.